- All Products sold through the Shop are covered under the Seller’s guarantee which is applicable within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The guarantee period is 12 months or 6 months from the date of delivery.
- A proof of purchase (VAT invoice) is required to validate any guarantee claims.
- Notice of a Product defect and all guarantee claims should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: ul. Kostrzyńska 11, 65-127 Zielona Góra.
- All claims should contain sufficient detail about the matter that is at issue. Specifically, claims should include information regarding circumstances, the nature of the claim, the date when the issue first arose as well as the issuer contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the claim-handling process.
- Where inspection is deemed necessary to determine the scope of the defect, the defective Product shall be returned to the following address: ul. Kostrzyńska 11, 65-127 Zielona Góra.
- All Customer claims shall be resolved promptly and in any event no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt. A response to the claim shall be sent by email or other preferred method of contact indicated by the Customer.